Monday, December 17, 2007

A Quizzical Drawing of Ron Paul


My son sent me the link to this drawing of Ron Paul The article accompanying it, author James Tiscione said:


"Every birthday and holiday my daughter, a successful graphic artist, poses the same question to me, asking “what present would I like?” Usually I request the same thing; either something from her portfolio or one of her elaborate custom greeting cards featuring a caricature of me. But this year, she took the initiative, drawing inspiration from the numerous conversations we have had about the Ron Paul Revolution, and created a visual statement of his message, one we both firmly believe in. I need not explain more, for the essence of what she has captured in this portrait of Ron Paul speaks volumes."


Speaks volumes to me too like, why is the baby wrapped in the American flag?

Lefty Blogs