Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Greenland Melt Accelerating, According To Climate Scientist


"Bah Humbug! There's no proof that there is any climate change going on. It's all a left-wing conspiracy!"


Remember those right-wing lunkheads a few years back? Well, they actually are still around but a few of them have had their minds changed. If Al Gore had not said it, many more right-wingers would have accepted the truth much earlier.


Damned Al Gore. He's just doing this to keep his name alive so that he can run for president in '08.


Ya, for sure! It's nothing but a political scheme.


Oh, how I love to rub it in from time to time. They are sooooooo righteous and they never say they were wrong. Never. You might want to laugh at these jackasses but they really aren't worth the effort. Dinosaurs living in the 21st century. And they are all around us.


Reminds me of that old poem:


The dinosaurs are not all dead,

I saw one the other day raise his head.

He turned his head and looked my way.

Then opened his mouth and began to say:

"Tell me, have all the lunkheads died out yet?"
"Oh , no Mr. Dinosaur, there are lots still alive," I said with regret.

Lefty Blogs