Friday, May 29, 2009

One More Litigation Threat


It occurs in regular cycles like lunar eclipses.  Today I received yet another threat of legal action against me. This is either the 3rd or 4th one over the past two years- from the same person.  Here it is:  Better stop it, Muck-maker. This is grounds for a civil suit. I'm saving it as evidence. 

Interestingly, it was under the thread, "Gosh, you sound stupid!"  Of course, it was not I who said 'you sound stupid!' but rather the same person who threatened me with a civil law suit.

Confused?  Well, so am I, but then, one never knows what rolls around inside of one's head.  This same author send a sarcastic comment to me when I posted the 'stupid' thread, which read,  Thanks for defining "stupid" and providing a big example in this post. IT describes you to a "t"

There you have it readers: a case of total confusion.  But wait, as the infomercials always say, there's more: Aha --so an insult stung, did it?  Maybe you should be more reluctant with YOUR insults

Who can decipher all of this?  is there a psychiatrist in the house???


Lefty Blogs