Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Comment Envy: 730

Yes, seven hundred thirty comments on a single thread.  I wonder if that may be the all-time record?  I've gone to 50 somewhere in the past, but 730 seems monolithic!  But here they are. Pharyngula, a science/evolution blog run by PZ Myers, a biologist and associate professor at the University of Minnesota, Morris racked up that score.

He has an avid following from all over America and the world who post short and often witty comments on the numerous and surprising topics he raises. His blog is linked on my blog list section.  

Personally, I have to chuckle about the thread to which I linked- Survivor: Pharyngula! Day Three. Many of the 'regulars' to my blog will easily identify the winner of this 'survivor' contest as the same person who often infects this blog.

Funny stuff.  Always a hoot on the fundy side of life.

Lefty Blogs