Wednesday, August 19, 2009

He's Baaak! Joe the Dummer


Just when you thought it was safe to walk the streets of Toledo, Ohio at dusk! No longer: gather your children and your grandmother and lock them in the house before sunset. Joe 'The Plumber' Wurtzelbacker is back in town! He's the one who said recently that he'd like to take Speaker of the House, Rep. Nancy Pelosi, behind the woodshed and slap her upside the head. if granny looks like a Democrat, she could end up there too!

Yes, Toledo, Joe is back and is now on local right-wing radio. His debut was yesterday afternoon on WSPD, a Clear Channel station.

Joe, who is not a plumber, and not in the McCain-Palin Administration as ambassador to Moronland, is apparently looking for work. Not unexpectedly, his book isn't selling too well either. He said on WSPD,“Just because I’ve become Joe the Plumber, do not believe I’ve become a millionaire,” he impressed upon listeners as the hour came to a close.
“Notoriety does not necessarily mean a big bank account — the reason I’m doing this is because I want my son to have the same opportunities I had.”

His son....opportunities I had... Like public high school? Like living in your dad's house? Maybe when, god forbid, grandpa passes, Joe will at last have a house of his own and then allow his son the 'opportunity' to mooch off of him. The American dream, eh Joe?

Although a registered Republican [can you imagine?] he's not happy with his party. Why? Here's what he said:

“I am registered as a Republican, but that being said, I do not like where they’re at; I don’t like where they’re going; I don’t think they know where they’re going,” he said, taking issue with, among other things, the fact that he sees too many Republicans moving to the left."

Oh, Joe, say it ain't so! You really didn't mean what came out of your mouth, did you?

Dumb as dirt [apologies to the soil]. Yet, he is a classic spokesperson for 'his group' of dumbed-down citizens who get all of their 'facts' from FoxNews. God help the once-grand Republican Party!

By the way, it is better to spell dumb, 'dum' in certain cases.

Lefty Blogs