Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Why Republicans Want 4 More Years

I've been tossing around in my mind why Republicans want another 4 years of governance after the past 8 years and I think I have found three possible reasons. One is that perhaps they want to spend those 4 years apologizing to the citizens of America and the world for what they have done these last 8 years; a mea culpa, ashes and sackcloth. Probably not.

Two, they may have figured out from the mistakes of the past 8 years how to do it right and want to prove to America and the world that they aren't really the dumbasses that they demonstrated so well to us. Probably not.

Or, my last supposition, they want to fully disassemble the Federal government altogether and they need for more years to accomplish this task. Probably.

Lefty Blogs