Thursday, January 17, 2008

My "Survey" From the GOP


I received a survey from the National Republican Party in the mail today. It begins, "Dear Fellow Republican..." WOW! How did I make the GOP listing? It's from Robert M. "Mike" Duncan, Chairman.


My now-deceased mother, bless her soul, was a strong Republican and I received much of her mail for a few years after her death, but that was 7 years ago. They surely didn't confuse her with me, did they?


Anyway, that doesn't matter, because we still can have fun with the survey. I scanned it and here it is for your reading pleasure. Note the "Hillary" references. Seems that the GOP thinks it can scare its base by bringing up Hillary in the survey. What a load of crap.


By the way, they want my money and if I don't give it to them, "Senator Clinton will become President and with the full compliance of a large liberal majority in Congress will raise your taxes and pack the judiciary with left-wing activist judges, gut our military and intelligence services, ignore the problem of illegal immigration, expand the federal government's power and influence, and staff every federal agency and bureaucracy with cronies, Big Labor bosses and radical environmentalists."


Imagine that awful scenario, especially the part about 'gutting the military.' I think that's already been done very well by George W. as well as the expanding the federal government's power.


If you want to send your check let me know and I'll give you the mailing address.

Lefty Blogs